Pokemon RadicalRed is a ROM hack of FireRed. The hack itself is a modification of gameplay elements in FireRed. The story is pretty much similar but it just has better or gameplay mechanics that may intrigue you. One thing that this ROM hack boasts is that it may be a bit hard and challenging.
This isn’t a ROM hack that you May take lightly and it is perfect for those that like a challenge. This game as well allows you to randomize at the start of the game. It isn’t advisable because of how hard it can be but if you’ve finished the game already, a randomized run may be good as well.
Details on Pokemon RadicalRed
The story is Similar as FireRed so there’s nothing much to talk about. All the characters and flow of the story in Pokemon Radical Red are similar so you already know what to expect. The part that makes it interesting would be the gameplay itself since you’ll be tackling apart Pokemon & challenges along the way.
Cheating on Pokemon RadicalRed
Cheating is so much famous in Pokemon ROM Hack gaming, especially to Famous games like Pokemon RadicalRed. We don’t want you to miss the opportunity to enjoy the game to the fullest, and that’s why we created this list of working Pokemon RadicalRed cheats.
Pre-Patched Pokemon RadicalRed GBA Rom Download
- Creator: Yuuiii
- Version: v2.3
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: 9 June, 2021
Pokemon RadicalRed: This hack is at its core a difficulty hack with additional features; quite same as Drayano60’s enhancement hacks, which provide access to nearly all the Pokemon while as well adding relevant buffs.
- CFRU features (Mega Evolution, Gen 1-8 Pokemon)
- Dynamax Raid Battles
- Much higher difficulty
- No need for teaching HMs
- Curated buffs to a lot of deserving Pokemon
- Brand new abilities
- A revamped Game Corner
- IV grade and colored natures on the summary screen
- An IV perfecter in Celadon for a very steep price
- An ability swapper also in Saffron
- EV training areas with their corresponding EV training gear
- Move tutor that teaches Egg moves
- Additional Legendaries obtainable before the Elite Four
- Cannot use items during trainer battles
- Gym leaders may ask for rematches or side quests for their Mega Stones and other rewards
- See the official thread for a more detailed list